General Industry & Consumer Goods
Maximizing Your Production Starts Here
General Industry Expertise
Our general industry and consumer goods experience is anything but general.
We bring the discipline required by highly regulated industries to all of our partnerships, applying the same levels of accountability and strict process requirements. This cross pollination allows us to help general industry partners reach new, transformative output levels.
We understand your need for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and channel that need into every solution and software design.
We understand your need for overall connectivity and requirements to connect to an overall MES architecture.
We understand your need to prove out solutions before implementation – like completing a Proof of Process (POP) for full material process flow.
Engineering Consultations & Automation Audits
Our team specializes in engineering consultations and we frequently complete feasibility studies for our customers. We design the automation plan that will work best for your needs and optimize it with factory simulations. We’ll complete a deep dive into your production and manufacturing floor and help you write your entire specification – outlining what you truly need for your process, factory, or project to deliver highly successful outcomes.
Load / Unload
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Robotic/Vision Handing & Part Acquisition
Pick-Pack-Pal & Pick-Pack-Place
Serving a Wide Variety of Industries
Custom factory automation is our passion. Regardless of material, task or industry, Shape Process Automation has the expertise to design and build the right solution for your product.
- White Goods & Appliances
- Recreational Vehicles
- Consumer Product
- Residential & Commercial Building Materials
- Recreational Home Products
- Marine & Leisure
MARINE & LEISURE PRODUCTS
There are many benefits to automating your production within the Marine & Leisure industry, including:
- Shorten cycle time – Move more boats through your existing operations.
- Improve product quality – Tighten tolerances and minimize scrap by reducing human error.
- Reduce manual labor – Eliminate repetitive tasks from your production team so they can focus on higher-skill, higher-value assignments.
- Enhance safety – Improve the working environment and limit exposure to potentially dangerous tasks.
- Embrace sustainability – Reduce or eliminate the hazardous dust and other byproducts of fiberglass processing.
Read our blog to see how we’ve applied that expertise within the industry.
Full Service & Support
We’re here, whenever you need us. Our team of service and support specialists are located across the globe and dedicated to your success. Our commitment to our customers makes us different – and our actions prove it.