Smart System Integration
With more than 25 years of experience we have developed countless systems, from initial concept all the way through integration. We work together with your teams to provide reliable, cost-efficient solutions that minimize disruptions to your operation while ensuring conformance to the latest industry safety standards.
We have industry experience you can count on.
Manufacturing Execution Software
Applications & Design Engineering
- Your dedicated team will develop a strategic vision, analyze your business case, and provide a consultative recommendation using the latest technology, aligning budget and expectations.
- We align your vision and business objectives to develop a solution with your OEM of choice.
- Utilizing reach and cycle time studies, robotic simulations, and proof of concept prototyping, we provide an initial conceptual design to initiate discussions and address scope accuracy.
- Our global Engineering team supports all phases of your project – collaborating across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia to develop the best solution.
- After we complete your design, we provide a visual presentation and design document that details your entire system for approval.
- Your project specifications and safety are important. As we implement your requirements, we continue to adhere to local, regional and international safety requirements.
We offer complete machining with:
- CSA and UL approved panel shops at designated locations
- ACWB Weld & Fabrication Center with full system runoff capabilities
- Qualified trades ensure all systems are built according to specifications and tested prior to shipment.
System Build & Test Facilities
All our systems are built and tested in our facilities prior to shipping, ensuring your system is validated and proven well before delivery. Our experienced system integration team can facilitate system qualifications including PPAP and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT).